Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Black, White, Green Styling and Decorating - 7 Vignettes Completed!



I have completed my first ever round of the 7 Vignettes challenge! I had so much fun participating in this, I already can't wait for next month's challenge. These were my photos for the "green" and "black and white" themes.

In case you don't know about the 7 vignettes challenge, it is an Instagram competition in which participants post a photo every day for seven days based on daily themes laid out at the start. This month's themes were all colour based: sparkle, yellow, blue, green, pink, rainbow and black & white. I found it pretty challenging for some of the themes, especially rainbow! The whole challenge really made me think outside the box with styling the photos and it was great to see everyone else's amazing vignettes too. To check them out, search #7vignettes on Instagram! To follow me on Instagram and see all seven of my entries, search @littlepinkcactus ;)

Hope everyone is having a great year so far!
Nina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment