Wednesday, May 13, 2015

7 Pots and Planter Pouches

Pots and Pouches

1. Large yellow planter pouch
2. Beautiful coloured geometric pot
3. Gold teardrop pot
4. Artificial plant in white geometric pot
5. Small blue planter pouch
6. Triangle patterned pot
7. White and gold circle pot

I am loving these pots and planter pouches from Kmart right now. They are all so cute and affordable, I want them all! I have a few plants that are growing in kind of ugly pots right now, so I'm hoping to pick up some new pots soon. I love having plants indoors, although I don't have much natural light in my bedroom sadly. Lucky there are a few plants that don't mind a dimly lit room!

Nina xo


9 comments:

  1. Those pots are so cute omg. They make me want to have house plants too haha

    http://www.iamnotskeen.tk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable right! :D Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. We are going to buy some plants this weekend so this post came at just the right time! I've actually never been to Kmart, didn't know they had such cute stuff ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! :) You should definitely check out Kmart you can find some really cute things there!

      Delete
  3. These are so cute and would perfect for a little loft space like what I have! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be perfect for a little loft space! x

      Delete
  4. This is great, really love the ideas. I just put up a similar article about growing in mason jars you might enjoy: http://www.theindoorgardens.com/making-mason-jar-herb-garden/

    I think I'll have to try these out and maybe put up an article as well.

    ReplyDelete