Wednesday, May 6, 2015

7 Vignettes May Round Up


I finally got around to completing another 7 Vignettes challenge on Instagram! I really love these monthly challenges so much and I encourage anyone who hasn't participated in them yet to give it a go next round. They really inspire me and push me to be creative. It was a little challenging this month as for a few days we had so much rain that I had the worst lighting to deal with! And then the rain actually caused the Internet to be down around Brisbane for a few days! :O I couldn't transfer images from my camera to my phone, or upload any blog posts! 

The brief for the above picture was "Mother" since Mother's Day is this weekend. My Mum is actually away overseas at the moment, but I took a photo of some of the collections she has on her desk. She loves nature and has this little collection of stones in a jar, and a tiny jar full of dried flower heads and seeds for planting later. The little pine cones have been around for as long as I can remember growing up!

Relaxed

As it's autumn here and getting cooler, I've been drinking so much coffee and tea and craving hearty meals and lots of sweet things. There's nothing better than relaxing with a coffee in the morning before I get started with things.

Symmetrical

These marble horse book ends are another thing that have been in my household for as long as I can remember. 

If you don't follow me on Instagram, you can find me here @littlepinkcactus!

Hope everyone's enjoying May so far!

Nina xo


No comments:

Post a Comment